Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 6 : Super Heroes

My favorite superhero is probably Batman. I don't really have too many reasons why, but mostly it is just because the movies (Batman Begins and the Dark Knight) are really good. I really like the Dark Knight. It is one of the most intense movies that I can remember. Also, I like that Batman doesn't really have super powers, just a lot of money, cool technology, and some good strength.

I would have chosen Superman, but hw just doesn't make sense. I'll quote The Big Bang Theory to back me up here.

Penny: Yes, I know men can't fly...

Sheldon: No, no lets assume that they can... Lois Lane is falling, accelerating at an initial rate of 32 feet per second per second... Superman swoops down to save her by reaching out two arms of steel... Miss Lane who is now traveling at approximately 120 miles an hour hits them and is immediately sliced into three equal pieces.

Leonard: Unless Superman matches her speed and decelerates.

Sheldon: In what space, sir, in what space? She's 2 feet above the ground. Frankly, if he really loved her he'd let her hit the pavement - it'd be a more merciful death.

No comments: