Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 4: Habit I wish I didn't have.

Hmm, I guess I will have to say...

I stay up way too late. Usually I go to bed around 2am, and then need to be at my 8:30 class. It is kind of rough. Most of the time when I stay up late it is because I am doing homework, and either I am stressed out about when something is due or how much I have to do in a short amount of time. Sometimes it is just because I am working on a project (usually coding or debugging) and don't want to stop in the middle of something, because in order to do this sort of thing I need to have a lot of the ideas in my head, and it takes a lot of effort to start again. Sometimes Lindsay and I get done with homework and whatever else we are doing and then we decide to watch a movie, so that sometimes keeps me up. Once in a while I play on my iPod or phone (Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds are my favorites) and occasionally I will just be stumbling because for whatever reason I am not tired.

This past week has been kind of bad. I was awake past 4 o'clock four different nights, and this week might not be great either. I have finished two projects, a take home test, a research paper, and studied for a final, as well as made good progress on a couple of big projects and assignments that are due at the end of this week. I am planning on getting some good, much needed sleep after Friday.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I hope you make it through this week! Good luck with all the end of semester stuff and may you get lots of sleep during the holidays.